Skip to content
When creating white, tea only the tea leaf buds are used. These are handpicked once per year and in production they are neither heated or oxidized. This creates a floral scent.
White tea is considered much more elegant and is very popular in the tea world.
Did you know that the brewing time and heat is crucial for the taste?
- Green tea brews at around 158 °F – 185 °F, brew for 2-3 minutes.
- Oolong tea brews at around 158 °F – 185 °F, brew for 2-4 minutes.
- Black tea brews at around 203 °F – 212 °F, brew for 3-5 minutes.
- White tea brews at around 167 °F, brew for 3-10 minutes.
- Red Rooibos tea brews at around 203 °F, brew for about 3 minutes.
Don't forget to share